Friday, September 14, 2012

Hi,

My name is Mike and I am one of the partners here at M&M Solutions, Inc.

We specialize in Implementation, Training and Support of Sage 100 ERP
      (Formerly Sage MAS 90, Sage MAS 200 and Sage MAS 200 SQL).

We also work with;
  •   Crystal Report Writing and Automation
  •   Custom Scripting
  •   Sage CRM
  •   Qqest TimeForce Time Clocks
  •   Various Accounting Services

For more than 10 years, M&M Solutions, Inc. has worked to provide our clients with top tier personal support. We have both the accounting and technical background to get you the help that you need. We work hard to get our clients as streamlined as possible, while at the same time strive to build relationships with them so that they are clients for life.

Please check back weekly for different write ups and comments. My goal with this Blog is to share information with you while at the same time use this blog as a historical database of tips, help, questions, answers, and documentation that can be referred to at any time.

I will post your questions to me and their answers directly to this blog so that everyone can share in the learning process. So please, send my your questions or comment on my post, and I will do my best to address them.

-Mike McNelis

No comments:

Post a Comment